September 15, 2017 – DrAxe.com’s Top 25 Chiropractors of 2017 was published this week and included nine DCs with direct Life University (LIFE) connections. According to the article, this list was “compiled through a set of criteria to determine which doctors were having the biggest global impact in both the chiropractic industry and healthcare overall.”
It is also noted that all members of the list have either a chiropractic license or retired license, while emphasizing chiropractic in their practice or teaching. Below are the individuals with direct connections to LIFE who made the list.
- Guy Riekeman, DC, LIFE Chancellor
- Gilles LaMarche, DC, LIFE Vice President of Professional Relations
- Dan Sullivan, DC, LIFE Adjunct Professor
- Cathy Wendland Colby, DC, LIFE Alumna and Guest Lecturer
- Joel Bohemier, DC, LIFE Alumnus
- Stephen Franson, DC, LIFE Alumnus
- Patrick Gentempo, DC, LIFE Alumnus
- Liam Schübel, DC, LIFE Alumnus
- Michael Viscarelli, DC, LIFE Alumnus
LIFE is proud of the individuals who made the list who are committed to spreading principled chiropractic to the masses. To see the full list, visit draxe.com/top-25-chiropractors-2017.