Newly-minted chiropractor Jake Fisher is following his Olympic dream one year after graduating chiropractic college…
- Canadian chiropractors, colleges battle over X-rays
- Sherman College named school of national service by AmeriCorps
- JAMA chronic low back pain MD study reinforces chiropractic as first line of defense
The webinar, “Running right: Staying on the Course to Wellness” will be held at 7 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 30.
- Standard Process, BIOHM Health introduce Microbiome Test Kit
- Study confirms patient knowledge gaps between nutrition, disease
- Salonpas Launches Arthritis Pain Relief Gel After OTC Approval
KT Wave is a clinically-proven and FDA-cleared wearable device that brings the powerful electromagnetic technology traditionally only found at a clinician’s office straight to your home in a convenient, wearable, on-the-go solution.
- Parker University highlights Brain Injury Awareness Month
- The Joint Corp. reports 2020 financial results
- Pain response now measurable with new SERIES-5 MyoVision diagnostic system
This week Parker University announced a new partnership and technology initiative that includes working with Touch of Life Technologies…
- Palmer College of Chiropractic announces record spring enrollment, new planned housing
- NCMIC announces chiropractic scholarship ‘Bucks for Boards’ recipients
- Life West marks 40 years of promoting vitalistic chiropractic