Health care staffing shortages in Oregon are forcing a slew of new proposed measures for 2023, on of which is a legislative proposal allowing chiropractors to be …
- Chiropractic teams with National Association of Worksite Health Centers for greater visibility
- Parker Seminars Las Vegas to Host Annual World’s Largest Chiropractic Expo and Seminar Event in February
- Top 5 most-popular chiropractic news articles of 2022
In a collaboration between 10 universities, including the University of Florida, the INITIALISE project (Inflammation in human early life: targeting impacts on life-course health) will investigate which factors have an impact on the development of the human immune system …
- HydroMassage Announces National Availability of its Newest Recovery Chair, CryoLounge+
- Introducing Standard Process Glucose Assist
- Chiropractic organizations F4CP, ChiroCongress team to address national U.S. crisis, promote national blood drive through December
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) presented its 2023 Annual Awards last week during its annual meeting in Washington, D.C.
- The Joint Chiropractic Earns Major Accolades for Franchising Excellence
- 2023 American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Rehab Symposium in March in Las Vegas
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress’ ChiroThon wins yet another award
Northeast College of Health Sciences opened a new digital anatomy lab featuring the most technologically advanced tools for teaching human anatomy.
- Logan University’s Harvey Named Pediatric Chiropractor of the Year
- NCMIC Establishes Business Success Initiative at NWHSU
- Texas Chiropractic College Board of Regents Welcomes Dr. Joshua Elliott