Chiropractors have a patient outreach opportunity in September to spread the message of Drug-free Pain Management Awareness Month.
- Chiropractic stats for National Drug-Free Pain Management Awareness Month in September
- DCs in the news: MO chiropractor launches juice bar, ‘Singing Chiropractor’ in VA named a Top Doc
- Chiropractic Economics Letter From the Editor: The Women’s Health Issue
Standard Process has announced the donation of 77,000 meals to a network of more than 200 food banks across the nation as part of…
- Sombra introduces new generation of CBD pain-relieving gels
- MediHerb Introduces AllergCo to Help Manage Seasonal Stresses
- Dr. Freddie Ulan Teaching Nutrition Response Testing Seminars in the Fall
Parker has announced three additions to its Helix™ line – Tri-Active Therapy Cream, Helix CBD Therapy Cream, and CBD Clinical Cream.
- Deadline extended for IRAPS abstracts
- Chiropractic Economics named a finalist in 2021 FOLIO: Eddie & Ozzie Awards
- MEDRAY S.T.A.R. hands-free Class IV laser receives patent pending status
Campbellsville University (CU), a private Christina university in Campbellsville, Ky., just south of Louisville, announced it will “introduce a new model of chiropractic education with the opening of its School of Chiropractic.”
- Logan University Receives $1 Million Gift Toward $28 Million Campus Renovation Campaign
- Parker University reopens building damaged by tornado
- Northeast College welcomes students to Fall 2021 Trimester