Legislation championed by the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) to expand Medicare coverage of services provided by chiropractors within the scope of their license has been introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives. The bill, H.R. 7157, introduced on Nov. 16 by Rep. Erik Paulsen (R-Minn.), would allow Medicare beneficiaries to access the chiropractic profession’s broad-based, non-drug approach to pain management, which includes manual manipulation of the spine and extremities, joint mobilization etc.
- Senate introduces bill to expand chiropractic access to military retirees, National Guard
- NBCE mourns the loss of James J. Badge, DC
- Life West president connects with alumni, students in global tour
Making the switch to whole wheat bread and whole wheat pasta are good ways to get more unrefined grains (and needed fiber) into your diet. But there’s a long — and delicious — list of other whole grains to add to your meals throughout the day. In fact, because even though whole wheat is still processed (though not to the extent as white flour), some of the older, minimally processed grains that have come back into vogue are even better choices.
- Can daylight saving time hurt the heart?
- Roll up your sleeves to avoid the flu
- Mediterranean diet linked to 33 percent lower depression risk
With opportunity to attract more patients seeking safer, more conservative healthcare, Foot Levelers and ChiroCongress (Congress of Chiropractic State Associations) have partnered to produce marketing content designed to help the growth of Chiropractic services on a state-by-state basis. The Foot Levelers professional video staff traveled to the ChiroCongress Annual Convention in Austin, Texas, in early […]
- Foot Levelers custom orthotics featured on syndicated show The Doctors
- F4CP partners with American Academy of Spine Physicians to enhance spine care
- Chiro One Wellness Centers brand expands through emerging partnerships
Greeley, Colo.—The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners congratulates five winners of the $10,000 Annual Student Scholarship Competition. The scholarship program is administered by an independent third party, Brighthall, Inc., with President Claire Johnson leading the review and selection process. The winning essays for the 2018 competition are: • Alexa Beloyianis, New York Chiropractic College: An […]
- Sherman College recognizes employee anniversary milestones
- NWHSU offers Doctor of Chinese Medicine degree
- Frank J. Nicchi testimonial dinner held Oct. 20