The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) Board of Directors and staff learned recently that James J. Badge, DC, passed away on November 7. NBCE President Salvatore D. LaRusso, DC, praised Badge for his legacy of ethical leadership and influence in the chiropractic profession. “Dr. Badge’s contribution to the NBCE and to our profession is profound,” he stated. “Jim will be greatly missed.”
- Life West president connects with alumni, students in global tour
- Seniors benefit from conservative approach to pain treatment
- H.R. 302 Sports Medicine Licensure Clarity Act
Autumn temperatures may have just arrived, but it’s already time to “fall back” an hour. For people who have heart-related problems, they may want to apply that extra 60 minutes in their day toward making healthier lifestyle changes. That’s because researchers say when daylight saving time returns, it brings with it a higher chance of having a stroke or heart attack. Nov. 4 marks the end of daylight saving time, which was created as a way to save fuel during World War I.
- Roll up your sleeves to avoid the flu
- Mediterranean diet linked to 33 percent lower depression risk
- ‘Fitcations’ are a great way to shape up
The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) announces a brand-new opportunity for its membership to work with the American Academy of Spine Physicians (AASP) to enhance the role and recognition of doctors of chiropractic in spine care. “In this collaborative role, doctors of chiropractic, and Foundation members specifically, have another impressive opportunity to position themselves among multidisciplinary providers as spinal care experts,” says Sherry McAllister, DC.
- Chiro One Wellness Centers brand expands through emerging partnerships
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress welcomes Mike McCoy to its board of directors
- F4CP supports Academy of Integrative Pain Management Policy Congress
A testimonial dinner for Frank J. Nicchi, DC, President Emeritus of New York Chiropractic College (NYCC), was held on October 20, 2018 at del Lago Resort and Casino in Waterloo, NY. Frank J. Nicchi, served as a member of the faculty of New York Chiropractic College since 1980 and was the college’s president from September 2000 to August 2017.
- Annual Lights of LIFE to commence November 22 at Life University
- Life University proudly confers its 2018 Annual Recognition Awards
- Interns join Chiropractic Health Center at Sherman College