Medicare recipients will receive increased coverage of chiropractic care if a bill introduced in the U.S. House of Representatives today goes on to become law.
- Texting patients and 5 ways to grow your practice
- CE Letter from the Editor — The Gut-Brain Axis Issue
- Integrative Health & Wellness Congressional Caucus co-chair introduces Medicare Opt-Out Bill
Up until this point, there has been no known large-scale epidemiologic study of back pain in children in a representative cohort of American kids.
- Curcumin may help prevent or combat stomach cancer
- Substituting healthy plant proteins for red meat lowers risk for heart disease
- Just an hour of weekly walking staves off disability
BROOKINGS, S.D. — The Best Practices Academy is proud to announce that First Chiropractic Centers, PC, of Yankton, South Dakota, has achieved the Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for all six of its practice locations by The Compliance Team and also attained DMEPOS accreditation in their two largest locations. First Chiropractic Centers, PC, is the […]
- Candice Hall, DC, named a Leading Physician of the World
- Metagenics announces new hemp oil formula
- Chiropractors can now easily implement ChiroHealthUSA using Genesis Chiropractic Software
Sherman College honored alumni, chiropractors, and supporters during its 46th Lyceum, a homecoming and continuing education event attended by hundreds of chiropractors and students throughout the U.S. and internationally. Lyceum is held each May in Spartanburg, S.C., and involves three days of seminars, special events and other programs; this year approximately 700 were in attendance. […]
- NYCC announces new Board of Trustees leadership
- President formally installed at NWHSU
- Miss America Organization and Sherman College partner to offer scholarship awards