While approximately only 3-5% of chiropractors are people of color in the U.S., a recent survey revealed that a significantly larger number of chiropractors and chiropractic assistants work for minority owned practices…
- Average DC age jumps, retirements loom according to 2021 Chiropractic Economics Salary & Expense Survey
- New study shows over 50% of chiropractic patients age 65+ present with back problems
- Upcoming April chiropractic workshops/conferences
Standard Process, the leader in whole food-based supplements, recently launched The Possible Bar: a high-performance nutrition bar…
- CBD News: Industry watches as Cannabis Banking Bill approved by U.S. House
- Functional and Lifestyle Medicine Symposium scheduled for October
- Resources to educate patients on probiotics
Charlotte’s Web, Inc., announced the launch of new Charlotte’s Web™ THC-Free† 25mg CBD Oil Tinctures in 10 or 30 milliliter sizes.
- NCMIC funds nearly $5 million in PPP loans to chiropractors with 99% forgiven
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association hires ACA to manage operations
- 1st American Chiropractic Assoc. NextGen Summit registration closes this week
The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) nominated a successor to Dr. Michele Maiers, who will step down from the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) Board of Directors on May 5 to focus on her role as ACA president.
- University of Western States opens ‘Connected Whole Health’ interprofessional clinic
- Parker University receives 2021 U.S. FutureEdge 50 Award
- Logan University partners with University Hospitals for clinical chiropractic training