Progressive Labs, Inc., a Texas-based manufacturer of dietary and nutritional supplements, is proud to announce that their facility has been inspected and met the requirements and standards of Informed-Choice and Informed-Sport, and has been listed as an Informed-Choice Certified Manufacturing Site.
- Chiropractic Society of Rhode Island celebrates 100th anniversary
- ACA adds muscle to Medicare parity efforts with hiring of top lobbying firm
- George B. Curry, DC, honored as ICA’s Chiropractor of the Year for 2018
Trauma or intense stress may up your odds of developing an autoimmune disease, a new study suggests. Comparing more than 106,000 people who had stress disorders with more than 1 million people without them, researchers found that stress was tied to a 36 percent greater risk of developing 41 autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, Crohn’s disease and celiac disease.
- Fulcrum Health symposium highlights care collaboration between medical and chiropractic doctors
- This is what research says about coffee and your health
- Tips for drowning prevention month
June 14, 2018—Chris Bergman has acquired BioProtein Technology (“BPT”) effective (June 1, 2018). He will assume the role of President & CEO of BPT. Since 2011, Chris has played a major role in building the success of BPT having spent time in sales, research and development, and business development departments. “I am pleased to have […]
- MeyerDC announces exclusive distribution partnership with Greens First
- Parker University Launches Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic
- Safer Pain Relief Summit delivers the latest techniques for pain relief and movement
Life University’s (LIFE) NeuroLIFE Institute (NLI) now offers a LIFE Certificate in Applied Clinical Neuroscience. This 100-hour certification course deepens the professional’s understanding of the brain and how the nervous system affects one’s overall health.
- 31 complete doctor of chiropractic program at Sherman College
- Northwestern volunteers ready for a day of service
- Life University’s Online Positive Psychology Master’s Degree Program Ranked Fifth of Top 25