The International Chiropractors Association (ICA) honored George B. Curry, DC, DACS, FICA, LCP with the 2018 Chiropractor of the Year Award. At ICA’s Annual Meeting on May 11, 2018 at Palmer College of Chiropractic Florida Campus, Curry was selected to receive the association’s highest honor.
- New study finds the addition of chiropractic care to usual medical care provides greater relief for low-back pain than usual medical care alone
- Missouri and Washington fight the opioid epidemic with chiropractic
- Sherman College names Chiropractor of the Year, Regent of the Year, and other awards
Fulcrum Health, Inc. has released a summary and presentation takeaways from its 2018 Symposium and Annual Meeting which focused on team-based care as an approach to pain management, opioid use, and conservative care utilization.
- This is what research says about coffee and your health
- Tips for drowning prevention month
- Why we struggle to get a good night’s sleep as we get older
MeyerDC, a family owned leading distributor of chiropractic supplies and equipment, has announced it has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Greens First to supply the Greens First and Greens First Female product lines of professional grade dietary supplements to the chiropractic channel.
- Parker University Launches Journal of Contemporary Chiropractic
- Safer Pain Relief Summit delivers the latest techniques for pain relief and movement
- Foot Levelers announces new speakers
Life University (LIFE) has been honored with a 2018 Silver Telly Award in its “Schools/Colleges/University Online Commercials” Category for the University’s 2017 Life U Athletics promotional video.
- Northwestern adds sports chiropractic emphasis
- University of Western States online nutrition and sports medicine programs named some of the best in the nation
- Life University women’s rugby team is the national runner-up