April 14, 2010 — The World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) announces its newest corporate associate members for the first quarter of 2010, joining the community of vendors that provide the highest quality in chiropractic services, equipment, and supplies to the profession.
The WFC welcomes these new corporate associate members who recently joined to show their support of the mission and goals of the WFC for the chiropractic profession throughout the world. The new corporate associate members include:
• Mettler Electronics Corporation is headquartered in Anaheim, CA from where it provides sales and services. Mark Mettler, president joined the WFC during Parker Las Vegas and is now a proud silver level corporate associate member.
• Drucker Labs is based in Plano, Texas where it manufactures and distributes all-in-one nutritional products. Drucker Labs committed to join the WFC at the FCA meeting in Orlando last year and finalized the arrangements after the Las Vegas Parker seminar this January, joining at the bronze level.
• TheraLase of Toronto, Canada makes therapeutic medical grade laser systems. A 2009 WFC Congress exhibitor, President and CEO Roger Dumoulin-White and Marketing Manager Scott Ritchie subsequently arranged for TheraLase to join the WFC after Parker Las Vegas, joining the bronze level for their first year of corporate membership.
• Meyer Distributing Inc. also joined the WFC after the Parker Las Vegas show, at the silver level. Meyer carries some of the top products for the chiropractic and other professions.
• Medical Devices Inc. is based in Clearwater, Fla. where it maintains its corporate offices and its facility for manufacturing medical devices for pain management. Founder and CEO Cris Peterson decided to join the WFC at the Bronze Level.
Source: World Federation of Chiropractic, www.wfc.org