October 26, 2010 — Nine Northwestern Health Sciences University employees were recently nominated for going above and beyond in their work.
Each month, the employee recognition program recognizes employees for demonstrating dedication and excellence in their work. Supervisors or coworkers can nominate other employees for superior performance.
All nominated employees receive a certificate and memo to their supervisor, and are entered into a drawing for a variety of prizes. Employee of the month prize winners for September were Jake Herbst, exercise therapist; Sandy Young, assistant manager of bookstore; Julie Session, administrative coordinator; and Mary Berg, clinical experiential education.
Other employees nominated in September:
• Lynn Heieie, associate director of admissions;
• Amy Skarsten, administrative assistant;
• Chelsea Ruka, public relations intern;
• Laura Krinke, public relations intern; and
• MacKenzie Collins, public relations intern.
Source: Northwestern Health Sciences University, www.nwhealth.edu/nwtoday/index.html