Clinical Applications of Scientific Innovation (CASI) will host the 2021 Functional and Lifestyle Medicine Symposium on Oct. 28-30 in Phoenix, Ariz. The CEU-accredited event is sponsored by Designs for Health.
Themed “The Age Of Longevity: Clinical Insights And Practical Approaches To Better Patient Outcomes,” the Functional and Lifestyle Medicine conference will feature two days of informative presentations and workshops with the world’s leading researchers and functional medicine experts in the fields of cell biology, metabolism, senolytics, neurology, endocrinology, integrative pediatrics, and nutritional medicine as they unravel the nexus of influences and causes of age-related disorders.
Event highlights include:
- 2 days of immersive presentations featuring the latest innovations in clinical care and Functional and Lifestyle Medicine
- World-renowned researchers, clinicians, and thought leaders delivering cutting-edge education
- Learn clinical intervention strategies to implement in your practice for immediate impact
- Networking and collaboration opportunities with industry experts
- Continuing education credits to support your professional status
- Exhibition hall to engage with the latest innovations, research, technologies, conference specials, and industry partners
- Access to post-event webinars and video highlights
Featured speaker topics will include:
- Nutrigenomics and Precision Lifestyle Medicine
- The End of Alzheimer’s: Preventing & Reversing Cognitive Decline
- The Synergy of CBD & Supplements for Effective Protocol Design
- Novel Strategies for Bone & Muscle Preservation in Aging Populations
- The Potential Benefits of Targeted Nutrients in Oncology Outcomes
- Senolytic Therapies to Address Cell Senescence
- The Cell Danger Response and The Rising Tide of Chronic Disease
- Early Life & Epigenetics: Priming Health in Pediatrics
- Intermittent Fasting: Transformational Technique
Experience world-class golf, dining, and events at the historic Arizona Biltmore, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Phoenix.
To see the Functional and Lifestyle Medicine Conference list of featured speakers or for more info or early-bird registration go to landingpage.designsforhealth.com/casi.