Reading Time: 2 minutes
January 30, 2012 — The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) announced that the following organizations have demonstrated their support for ACA’s mission to advance the chiropractic profession by joining the association as corporate members:
- L-Arginine Complete: Offers an innovative and natural formula designed to improve cardiovascular health by increasing Nitric Oxide production after entering the body. Based on a variety of research and testimonials, L-Arginine Complete’s formula has documented that it can naturally help the body lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, improve circulation and generate more energy. Wholesale pricing is available to chiropractors.
- Xymogen: Exclusive Professional Formulas has more than a quarter century of experience in providing quality professional supplements to healthcare practitioners. As an independent health sciences company, Xymogen has introduced numerous innovations to the Functional Medicine community.
- Standard Process: For more than 80 years, Standard Process, headquartered in Palmyra, Wis., has provided healthcare professionals with high-quality, nutritional whole food supplements. Standard Process offers more than 300 products through three product lines: Standard Process Whole Food Supplements, Standard Process Veterinary Formulas, and MediHerb herbal supplements.
- MD On-Line: Award-winning MD On-Line Inc. is a leading provider of electronic data interchange (EDI) solutions that facilitate the critical connection between doctors and payers. Co-branded and endorsed by more than 30 major insurance companies and increasing its presence in providers’ offices of all sizes, MD On-Line is transacting the business of healthcare, helping to make the healthcare system significantly more cost-effective by eradicating inefficiencies.
- New Beginning Enterprises: Offers Balance in Motion (BALIMO) chairs that feature a patented ball and socket design at the center of each seat. BALIMO chairs allow for three-dimensional moves that can help straighten up the spine.
ACA’s Corporate Membership Program provides partner companies a way to demonstrate meaningful support for the chiropractic profession while also increasing their profiles within the chiropractic community.
ACA connects its partner companies to the entire spectrum of ACA members–not only chiropractic physicians, but also thousands of chiropractic students with years of practice ahead of them and chiropractic assistants who make many purchasing decisions. Corporate member dues, in turn, help ACA continue its many initiatives aimed at advancing the chiropractic profession and expanding access to care for patients.
“Doctors of chiropractic bear the burden of juggling expert patient care with the demands of running a business,” said ACA President Keith Overland, DC. “Building bridges between doctors of chiropractic and companies with products and services that can help meet their practice needs is good for everyone.”
To learn more about ACA’s corporate member program, click here.
Source: American Chiropractic Association, acatoday.org