April 24, 2012 — It took six-time EMMY winner Shawne Duperon three tries before her video went viral for Project: Forgive.
This marketing and media trainer, who helped Fabrizio Mancini, DC, prepare for his appearances on Dr. Phil and The Doctors, knows all too well the pitfalls of marketing and media and how to cause huge shifts in your practice.
Her five-minute video (projectforgive.com) made international news (CNN, NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, Inc Magazine) and has received tens of thousands of emails, calls, and posts across the globe.
You’ve probably noticed when running your own practice, that when you make a marketing mistake and don’t forgive yourself quickly it can have a long-term impact on your practice.
This webinar is for you if you’re tired of:
- Watching other doctors thrive when you’re scrambling to get patients?
- Spending a ton of money for nothing?
- Being cautious in your marketing because of really dumb past mistakes?
The game is to forgive yourself quickly after taking business risks that didn’t work while stepping into marketing actions — specifically for chiropractors — that have you thrive.
- What: “Webinar: What Are You Broadcasting? The Business of Self Forgiveness – When Chiropractors Make Marketing Mistakes”
- When: May, 3, 2012, 4pm EST
- How: Register at shawnetv.com (chirowebinar). Cost is $27, with the immediate downloadable mp3: “Press Releases 101: Leading Edge Press Release Tactics that Leverage Media Strategies.”
Don’t worry if you can’t make it live. We record it and will send the replay to everyone who registers.
Source: ShawneTV, shawnetv.com