Join Dr. Natacha Montpellier for this webinar to learn the key strategies to enhance patient engagement.
Speaker: Dr. Natacha Montpellier
Engaging patients as active participants in their treatment plans is critical as it can significantly improve clinical outcomes, enhance the patient experience, encourage treatment adherence and self-management, and reduce overall healthcare costs. However, establishing an effective strategy to fully engage patients can be challenging because of the broad spectrum of commitment levels that exist among patients.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
● Background about patient-centered care
● Strategies for making care patient-centered
● Touch on treatment adherence – importance of patient education, staged approach, meeting them where they are, communication, etc.
● Patient-reported health outcomes & research
● Patient empowerment & engagement
● Supporting patients with behavioral change
About the Speaker
Dr. Natacha Montpellier is a registered naturopathic doctor with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario, and is a Medical Education & Research Specialist on Fullscript’s Integrative Medical Advisory Team.
She is passionate and committed to helping individuals see how they can transform their lives by living healthier. Her clinical practice focuses on women’s hormonal and reproductive health. She believes that to achieve our health goals and ultimately our life goals, we must be active participants in our health care and that love, trust, and empathy for oneself are vital for healing.