October 20, 2010 — Over the past 60 years, Parker Seminars has become one of the most well-loved traditions within chiropractic, creating one community where the entire profession can come together. Parker Seminar Vegas 2011 will take place Jan. 13–15, 2011.
Especially now, as the healthcare debate threatens to divide countries around the word, it is imperative that we further strengthen our commitment to creating one voice for chiropractic.
It is in that spirit that we welcome you to our neighborhood — Parker Seminars Las Vegas 2011: One Community, One Voice.
Parker Seminars was founded on the premise of sharing traditions, philosophy, and time-tested Parker Principles that lay a foundation for success, as well as the latest practice procedures and cutting-edge technologies, which ensure the success of the profession for years to come. Join us for an unforgettable weekend where you will:
• Reconnect and ignite your passion through the Parker Principles — great for first time and veteran attendees
• Strengthen your chiropractic foundation with a combination of courses that will keep your practice up-to-date and thriving in today’s marketplace, including philosophy, technique, practice procedures, business success, and more
• Create a more efficient, effective office with specific training designed for chiropractic assistants
• Earn valuable continuing education credits—available for both doctors of chiropractic and chiropractic assistants
• Learn from world-renowned speakers and the leading experts in chiropractic and wellness
• Maximize your potential and start living your best life
Whether you’ve been with us since the beginning, are a first-time attendee, or fall anywhere in between, we invite you to join us in celebrating 60 years of Parker Seminars.
Come share the excitement and let us welcome you to our neighborhood! Advanced registration available through December 13! Register today! Visit www.parkerseminars.com or call 888-727-5338.
Source: Parker Seminars, www.parkerseminars.com