November 29, 2012 — James Fedich, DC, runs a busy chiropractic practice in New Jersey. While he wanted to keep tabs on a variety of daily activities in his practice, it was not easy as he has other responsibilities as well.
“There were certain aspects of the business that I wasn’t able to easily access since I could not be in the office all the time,” he said.
Fedich, the youngest member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors State Board and a published author, began looking into an app that could help him in his efforts but found that there wasn’t one. So he decided to invent one himself.
It took several months of trial and error before iBiz Stats, was born. iBiz Stats is marketed as the world’s first and only mobile application that lets you take your business with you in your pocket, track, and graph it, anywhere on the world.
Daily data can be collected on one device and shared in other parts of the world on another. Business owners can track daily collections, clients, jobs, anything you can think of. If you choose to, you can turn the data into printable reports and graphs.
“Owners can see how their business is doing 24/7, no matter where you are,” said Fedich. “You can have your office manager type in daily numbers on the office iPad, review them, and print graphs on your iPhone half the world away if that’s where you are!”
Among the specific features of iBiz Stats are:
- Webserver Data storage allows you to view data anywhere, data is stored online, not on your device
- Print and view beautiful full color graphs that let you see how your business is doing in easy to see full color
- Print and view the data in a report format, compare week to week, month to month, or year to year
- You decide the categories! Track whatever you want, collections, patients, insurance, jobs done, estimates, hours work, anything that is tracked by number
- Track multiple business or clients from one app, just logout and log back in