September 27, 2011 — The faculty of the Logan College of Chiropractic Department of Radiology has submitted a record number of case studies and research papers for the 2012 ACC RAC Conference convening in Las Vegas.
ACC-RAC 2012 is the combination of the Association of Chiropractic Colleges (ACC) meeting and scientific/educational conference, which emphasizes educational structure, administration, teaching, and peer-reviewed presentations, and the Research Agenda Conference (RAC), which focuses on the development of scientific knowledge, skills, and attitudes through workshop sessions.
The submissions will undergo peer review and selection for the 2012 ACC/RAC conference will be announced later this year. One of the submissions is co-authored with faculty from Harvard Medical School and the Athinoula A Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, a collaboration developed over the past 10 years.
- • Kettner NW, Maeda Y, Sheehan J, Kin J, Li A, Audette J, Napadow V: Structural neuroplasticity in carpal tunnel syndrome: evidence for cerebral cortical thinning
- • Bonic EE, Haun DW, Cho JCS, Clark TB, Kettner NW: Sonography of the normal anterior talofibular ligament
- • Kaeser MA, Haun DW, Kettner NW: Flow mediated dilatation: an endothelial vascular biomarker
- • Kaeser MA, Haun DW, Perillat MM, Kettner NW: Thyroid hemiagenesis: a sonographic diagnosis
- • Reckelhoff KE, Spath D, Bonic EE Haun DW, Kettner NW: Neglected partial achilles tendon tear: monitoring with us-mri fusion technology and serial us imaging
- • Haun DW. Bonic EE, Clark TB, Kettner NW: Grayscale and doppler ultrasound in carpal tunnel syndrome: a case report
Source: Logan College of Chiropractic, www.logan.edu