February 14, 2013 — Foot Levelers recently announced the winners of their 60th Anniversary Diamond Giveaway. The giveaway rewarded chiropractors’ commitment to excellence and helping to achieve better patient outcomes through the use of Stabilizing Orthotics.
Close to $10,000 worth of diamonds were awarded to seven chiropractors across the country, and in addition, 60 chiropractors each won two free pair of Stabilizing Orthotics. The giveaway was open to any healthcare professional who scanned their patients with Foot Levelers’ digital foot scanner using the V7+ software and prescribing the patients a pair of Stabilizing Orthotics. See list below for winners:
Grand prize winner of one-carat diamond:
- Mark Welch. DC. of Welch Chiropractic in Modesto, Ca.
Winners of diamond bracelet:
- Richard Kemp, DC, of Kemp Chiropractic Clinic in Milwaukee, Wis.
- Timothy Kelly, DC, of Buckhead Wellness Center in Atlanta, Ga.
- Scott Smith, DC, of Smith Chiropractic Clinic in Cape Girardeau, Mo.
- Robin Gooden, DC, of Back in Balance Wellness in Bangor, Maine
- Hillary Hushower, DC, of Range Line Chiropractic in Carmel, Ind.
- Jason Funk, DC, of Funk Chiropractic in Yuba City, Ca.
“These prizes recognize those doctors who took the initiative to advance their practice and better their patients’ overall health,” said Chuck Carver, Foot Levelers Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “It was a great way to celebrate our 60th Anniversary and Diamond Jubilee, and the hard work and dedication of our doctors, who use Foot Levelers to help support their patients every day.”
Source: Foot Levelers, footlevelers.com