July 24, 2012 — Foot Levelers has partnered with Activator Methods International and released a new Stabilizing Orthotic.
The Activator Flex Stabilizing Orthotic was engineered to work in conjunction with the Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique (AMCT) to provide a balanced, symmetrical foundation that supports the Activator adjustment.
Activator Flex is a premium Stabilizing Orthotics and is ideal for individuals with an active lifestyle. Superior cushioning minimizes impact and provides a comfortable foundation for patients’ daily routines. Activator Flex Stabilizing Orthotics’ features include:
- Moisture-resistant leather top — for extreme durability and repels wetness
- Patented Gait Cycle System — protects patients through every phase of the gait cycle
- Dynamic Response System (DRS) — helps keep patients’ feet and bodies balanced on even or uneven terrain
- Zorbacel — absorbs damaging heel-strike shock
- Propacel — provides a propulsive boost at toe-off and helps reduce fatigue
“I am excited about our partnership with Activator Methods International,” said Kent Greenawalt, CEO of Foot Levelers. “Both Foot Levelers and Activator Methods believe in solid research and improving outcomes for chiropractic patients. The Activator Method technique in conjunction with the Foot Levelers Activator Flex orthotic is a winning combination.”
Source: Foot Levelers, footlevelers.com