April 2, 2013 — The Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards is hosting an online auction to support the national certification of chiropractic clinical assistants.
Donated items valued at nearly $100,000 are offered.
“By placing the auction on the web, we are expanding the opportunity to participate to the entire chiropractic community,” said Dr. Maggie Colucci, chair of the FCLB’s auction. “We have been astounded by the generosity of so many donors. An amazing variety of items are available.”
Some of the items include:
- Lifetime membership in the American Chiropractic Association
- Platinum foot scanners from Foot Levelers
- Vacation home packages: San Diego, Myrtle Beach, Sedona, North Carolina
- Golf tour of Scotland
- Fishing and hunting trips
- Maui Getaway
- Autographed items from singer Willie Nelson and TV’s hit show Swamp People
- Annual membership and seminars from the International Chiropractors Association
- Maine lobster dinner for four
- Numerous seminars for continuing education credits
- Original artwork
“This event will be held simultaneously online and during the Federation’s Gala black tie dinner May 3 in San Francisco,” Colucci announced. She went on to explain that the evening will mark the official launch of the FCLB Certified Chiropractic Clinical Assistant program.
Colucci continued, “We welcome anyone who would like to attend the Gala in person, or they can participate in the auction from the comfort of their own homes.” Gala tickets are available on the FCLB’s website at fclb.org
Secure online bidding opened April 1 at biddingforgood/fclb. Auction items will close May 3, 2013, at 8:30 p.m. PDT.
Source: Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards, fclb.org