September 22, 2014 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about the value of chiropractic care, has announced the latest appointment to its board of directors: Robert Moberg, president of ChiroTouch, a provider of fully-certified chiropractic software technology solutions for the chiropractic industry.
Recognized as an influencer within the chiropractic industry, Moberg brings extensive leadership, marketing, and networking skills to the F4CP board.
“We are delighted to appoint Moberg to our board of directors,” Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman of F4CP, said. “Moberg’s prominent status and connectivity within the chiropractic community will help to attract new levels of support and, in turn, result in unprecedented levels of success for our press campaign.”
Currently, Moberg serves as the president of Integrated Practice Solutions (IPS), a developer of practice management software and the parent provider of ChiroTouch. Under his leadership, several generous activities have been initiated, including educational webinars, charitable donations, and specialized support for doctors about digital documentation. This passion to serve will be reflected in Moberg’s latest position with the F4CP.
“I am honored to join the F4CP board in its mission to generate positive press about chiropractic care,” Moberg said. “I look forward to collaborating with the current members of the F4CP board to construct new initiatives that yield greater levels of success.”
Moberg will join the following industry leaders as an esteemed member of the F4CP board of directors:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers; chairman of the board of directors, F4CP
- Gerard W. Clum, D.C., president emeritus, Life West Chiropractic College
- Don Petersen, publisher, Dynamic Chiropractic
- Mike Flynn, D.C., past president, World Federation of Chiropractic
- Tom Klapp, D.C., member, Life University Board of Regents
- Joe Doyle, publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Fabrizio Mancini, D.C., president emeritus, Parker University
- Mickey Burt, D.C., executive director, Palmer Chiropractic College Alumni
- Mark Sanna, D.C., president, Breakthrough Coaching
- Carol Ann Malizia, D.C., president, GirlsGalsGurus
- Marshall Dahneke, president, Hygenic Corp
- Charles DuBois, president, Standard Process
- Lance Cohen, D.C., clinic director, Cohen Chiropractic Clinic
- William Meeker, D.C., M.P.H. president, Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Greg Harris, vice president for University Advancement, Life University
- Michele Maiers, D.C., M.P.H., associate professor, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Brian J. McAulay, D.C.,Ph.D., president, Parker University
- Kray Kibler, COO & CFO, Scrip Companies