November 7, 2018—The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about the value of chiropractic care, announces today the latest appointment to its board of directors: Mike McCoy, chief executive officer, NCMIC Group, Inc. Well-known as an established leader in the financial services industry, Mr. McCoy brings extensive strategic planning and development skills, alongside his financial insight, to the F4CP board.
“We are honored to welcome Mr. McCoy to our board of directors,” says Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman, F4CP. “As a not-for-profit organization, Mike’s aptitude to lead other organizations to their best financial performances in history is of great value to the future of the Foundation and its ability to be successful in promoting the benefits of chiropractic care.”
McCoy received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from Missouri State University. He currently serves on several boards including UnityPoint Health Foundation, Principal Charity Classic, Grand View University Board of Trustees and the Greater Des Moines Partnership. In addition, McCoy previously served as Founder and Principal of Exponential, LLC; the CEO of SpendSmart Payments Company; the President and Head of Wells Fargo Consumer Credit Cards; as well as a member of the WFC Management Committee.
Eager to assume his new position, McCoy shares, “I look forward to collaborating with the current members of the Foundation’s board of directors to help take the Foundation’s positive press campaign and the chiropractic profession to the next level of success.”
Mike McCoy will join the following industry leaders as an esteemed member of the F4CP board of directors:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers; Chairman of the Board of Directors, F4CP
- Mickey G. Burt, DC
- Gerard W. Clum, DC, Director, The Octagon, Life University
- Margaret R. Colucci, DC, president, Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- Kristine L. Dowell, Executive Director, Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Joe Doyle, Publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Charles C. DuBois, President/CEO, Standard Process, Inc.
- J. Michael Flynn, DC, Past President, World Federation of Chiropractic
- R. A. Foxworth, DC, FICC, MCS-P, President, ChiroHealthUSA
- Kray Kibler, CEO, ScripHessco
- Thomas M. Klapp, DC, COCSA Representative
- Carol Ann Malizia, DC, CAM Integrative Consulting
- Brian McAulay, DC, PhD, Higher Education Consultant
- William Meeker, DC, MPH, President, Palmer College of Chiropractic – San Jose Campus
- Robert Moberg, President, ChiroTouch
- Donald M. Petersen, Jr., Publisher, MPA Media
- Mark Sanna, DC, FICC, ACRB, Level II, President, Breakthrough Coaching
About Foundation for Chiropractic Progress and Foundation for Chiropractic Education
A not-for-profit organization, Foundation for Chiropractic Education (501c3) and the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (501c6) provide information and education regarding the value of chiropractic care and its role in drug-free pain management. Visit www.f4cp.org; call 866-901-F4CP (3427). Social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube.