Recorded: Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 2 p.m. EST
Speaker: Robert G. Silverman, DC
Excess Fat does more than increase your weight. It also increases your risk of major health problems including:
- Excess fat effects on the spine
- Obesity epidemic and its effects in joint pain
- The sheer impact of excess weight on your lower body creates lots of problems including higher risk for bone-thinning osteoporosis, and metabolic syndrome.
Breaking the inflammation Cycle by Reducing excess fat in our bodies
- Excess Fat in our bodies is known to cause Inflammation, and recent research has shown that inflammation may be a key player in the development of chronic pain.
You will learn:
- How to identify how excess fat can cause pain and inflammation.
- The breakdown the science of low level laser therapy for non-invasive fat loss.
- How to summarize statistical analysis of the growing healthcare issues associated with excess fat.
- The comparison of new breakthrough technology effect on excess fat versus traditional methods.
- To connect new laser research with practical applications
About the speaker
Robert G. Silverman, DC, graduated Magna cum Laude from the University of Bridgeport, College of Chiropractic. He holds a Masters of Science in Human Nutrition and is a diplomate with the American Clinical Board of Nutrition and the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition. He is certified as a sports nutritionist, certified nutrition specialist, and certified clinical nutritionist. He specializes in the diagnosis of joint pain and soft-tissue management and treatment with an innovative, well-researched approach to non-surgical care, while incorporating proper nutrition protocols. His certifications include, but are not limited to ART, Graston Technique, cold laser therapy, sound assisted soft tissue mobilization, and strength and conditioning specialist.