December 11, 2014—Emerson Ecologics recently unveiled its newly designed Practitioner Resource Center, a full suite of clinical and business tools, resources and education designed to help integrative healthcare providers find success as healers and business owners.
The Practitioner Resource Center includes a rich variety of materials that can help healthcare providers stay up to date on clinical knowledge and treatment plans, improve patient compliance, learn new strategies for growing their practice, and more.
“We’ve always been committed to helping our customers succeed as integrative healthcare practitioners, and our newly designed Practitioner Resource Center is an extension of that commitment,” said Jaclyn Chasse, ND, Medical Director for Emerson Ecologics. “We recognize how busy our customers are, so our educational resources and materials are available in many different formats. And the majority of what we offer is available free of charge.”
The Practitioner Resource Center offers clinical references, FAQs, peer-to-peer support via email or phone, educational webinars, detailed product literature, the IGNITE series of business-oriented workshops and more. Sample resources include:
• Dietary and lifestyle recommendations for specific health conditions
• Online databases listing drug depletions and interactions
• Personalized answers to questions about integrative health treatments from Emerson’s Medical Education team
• Summaries of selected clinical research on select dietary supplement ingredients
• Educational materials and webinars designed to help practitioners grow their business and attract new patients
• Active compounds, suggested dosage and potential interactions for botanical herbs
• Calendar, links and resources designed to help practitioners stay on top of industry research and/or maintain professional credentials
• Suggested dosage and potential interactions for vitamins and supplements
Source: Emerson Ecologics