June 3, 2012 — The Chiropractic Summit is generously offering one $1,000 scholarship to a chiropractic student whose artwork is chosen as the official logo, and is receiving their education within the U.S.
This scholarship award will be announced at the XVII Chiropractic Summit meeting at the Florida Chiropractic Association Conference Aug. 23, 2012.
- Original design proposal for Chiropractic Summit logo must be submitted digitally. May be freehand or electronic and may be any size.
- Include both your physical and email address.
- Applicant must be a chiropractic student. Include your school, term, and date of graduation. Must be enrolled at a U.S. chiropractic institution at the time the winner is announced.
- Must sign and return the waiver included on the following page.
- Applications must be time stamped by 11:59 p.m., July 15, 2012.
- Send application to: email@example.com. Download the application here.
Which individuals/organizations make up the board to decide the winning logo? CA, ACA, COCSA and ACC
What will be done with the winning logo? Standard Process Creative team will illustrate the final design. Logo will be used on Chiropractic Summit printed and electronic media, including but not limited to Web, letterhead, etc.
Purpose of the scholarship. To raise awareness of the Chiropractic Summit and the unity it signifies. It is a volunteer run organization funded by annual membership dues from most major chiropractic organizations. The Summit’s motto “One Voice” represents the open dialogue and unified voice of the historic organization, and is making a tremendous impact that brings pride to this profession.
What is the Chiropractic Summit? The Chiropractic Summit had its first meeting in September 2007, when the American Chiropractic Association invited 12 other chiropractic organizations to come together and discuss the critical issues facing the profession. The Summit now has 42 organizations working together to advance the profession. Leaders from ACA, ICA, COCSA and ACC sit on a Steering Committee for the Summit, helping to set meeting locations and agendas. Unity of purpose is in evidence at Summit meetings and unified action is happening in our beloved profession.
Source: Chiropractic Summit, chirosummit.org