October 19, 2011 — Cleveland Chiropractic College (CCC) was recently recognized by the Association for the History of Chiropractic (AHC) for offering 100 years of chiropractic education at its Los Angeles campus.
Alana Callender, PhD, executive director of the AHC, presented a plaque to Dr. Carl S. Cleveland III, president, commending the college for its century of service to chiropractic education in California from 1911-2011.
The college operated as Ratledge Chiropractic College from 1911-1951, and as Cleveland Chiropractic College-Los Angeles from 1951-2011. Along with graduates from Cleveland Chiropractic College-Kansas City, the college has awarded degrees to more than 9,300 doctors of chiropractic in all 50 states and 21 foreign countries.
Source: Cleveland Chiropractic College, www.cleveland.edu