January 4, 2010 — Join chiropractic colleges and hundreds of chiropractic clinics across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom who are helping the nonprofit Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center, by conducting a “Have-A-Heart” 2010 Campaign in your office during the week of Valentine’s Day.
You will be supporting an internationally recognized nonprofit organization and increasing the chiropractic awareness of your own patients at the same time.
Let us know you “Have-A-Heart” and we will send you:
- A choice of one DVD of the children’s journeys to health,
1. A 40th anniversary DVD of parents sharing their children’s remarkable achievements through chiropractic,
2. A 45th anniversary DVD of a mother’s story of her child’s journey,
- Pamphlets about Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center.
- Hearts to list donor’s name and display, and
- Information sheets with details and deadlines for the campaign.
Here’s what we are asking you to do:
- Show the DVD to your patients,
- Ask patients to sponsor by giving a gift and writing their name on a heart,
- Collect money donated,
- Keep a log of who donates and the amount – we will thank them, and
- Send us your final report detailing your office’s success.
To sign up and order your Have-A-Heart 2010 packet, go to www.chiropractic4kids.com and let us know you want to participate.
Source: Oklahaven Children’s Chiropractic Center, www.chiropractic4kids.com