March 22, 2011 — The 6th International Laser Therapy Conference will be held June 9–11, 2011 at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto. Whether you are a novice, an advanced laser healthcare practitioner, or have just discovered the exciting health applications of laser therapy register now and don’t miss out on this highly anticipated event!
This year’s conference features more than 30 confirmed world-class and internationally renowned speakers from around the globe sharing their specialized expertise and valuable experience in the various fields of laser therapy. The panel of speakers consists of both distinguished researchers and clinicians from a variety of fields such as physicians, chiropractors, massage therapists, veterinarians, dentists, and physiotherapists.
The three day conference will provide detailed lectures, hands-on demonstrations, panel discussions, and open forums covering a wide variety of topics. Don’t miss out on the chance to network with the best in laser therapy!
- Integrating laser therapy into a chiropractic practice
- Laser therapy versus ultrasound, TENS, IFC, and shockwave therapy: An overview of research and evidence
- Chronic neck pain and the use of laser therapy
- Full day fundamentals of laser therapy seminar
- Advanced laser therapy training: The pathology and treatment of musculoskeletal pain
- One-on-one hands-on workshops with expert laser therapists
- Marketing a laser therapy clinic workshop
- Daily discussion panels with conference speakers
- CE credits available
Certification and conference special:
Register for any Meditech Certification Training prior to the Conference in June and receive complimentary conference admission. Please note: This offer cannot be combined with any other special.
Source: Meditech International, www.bioflexlaser.com