The first American Chiropractic Association (ACA) NextGen Summit will be held on Saturday, May 15, 2021.
The virtual conference will bring together young doctors of chiropractic for a full day of education and interactive events. With sessions that are specifically designed to engage early career practitioners, attendees will come away with a renewed energy to be “hands down better.”
- Update From ACA President Michele Maiers, DC, MPH, PhD
- Who Even Cares About Documentation? — Gregg Friedman, DC
- Keynote with Q&A: SMT mechanisms. What can you tell your patients, peers and parents? — Greg Kawchuk, BS, DC, PhD, MS
- How to Lead the Pack for A Successful Associateship — Ray Tuck, DC and Jennifer Rathmann, DC
- Collaborative and Innovative Chiropractic Care: How to Build your Referral Network — Katie Benson, DC
- The Adventure Outside of Comfort: How to be a Change Agent for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Chiropractic Profession — Nakiesha
- Intersectionality and Representation in Leadership: Panel Discussion moderated by Beau Foshee, DC — Panelists: Celeste Holder, DC, Katherine Phillips, DC, Maithy Tai, DC, Jonathan Morales, Student National Vice ChairPearson, DC
- Failing Forward: Why Our Failures Are A Key Determinant of Our Successes — Stephen Laski, DC
If participants are unable to pay the registration fee, please reach out to email@example.com to discuss options.
To view the schedule, register or for more information go to acatoday.org/Education-Events/ACA-NextGen-Summit.