[fusion_text]Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c77b17/diet_trends_in_the) has announced the addition of the “Diet Trends in the United States 2008” report to their offering.
This report focuses on diet trends among adults. The report answers the following questions:
– How do respondents assess their current weight and eating habits?
– Which of 19 current diets are they following, which are they adapting to their own needs, which have they abandoned, and which have they not even heard of?
– What are the three most popular diets, and how are many respondents currently following them?
– What motivates respondents to diet?
– How do they feel about their current dieting strategies?
– What are their attitudes towards dieting, at home and in restaurants?
– How are diet food sales doing? What new products are being launched?
– And what advertising strategies help promote them?
Key Topics Covered:
Scope and Themes
56% of respondents consider themselves overweight
Who is Overweight?
Overweight and obesity
Health and wellness
Why they are Dieting
Self weight assessment and reason for dieting
Heart Healthy Diet
Low Fat Diet
Satisfaction with and Interest in Diet Plans
Interest in new diet trends
Attitudes towards Dieting
Dieting when eating out
Dieting on the menu
Using the Food, Not the Plan
Sales of diet foods
New product launches: weight control food and drink
Appendix: Other Useful Consumer Tables
– Weight Watchers International Inc.
– Slim-Fast Foods Company
– Atkins Nutritionals, Inc.
– Jenny Craig Inc.
– NutriSystem, Inc.
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– Wal-Mart Stores (USA)
– Food and Drug Administration
– LA Weight Loss Centers
– Kraft Foods Inc. (U.S.A.)
– U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
– Unilever USA
– Wells’ Dairy, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c77b17/diet_trends_in_the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
Fax from USA: 646-607-1907
Fax from rest of the world: +353-1-481-1716