Addressing COVID-19 and practices, dealing with the chaos and government assistance, ChiroHealthUSA is offering three upcoming webinars for U.S. chiropractors:
- Exposure to COVID-19 in the Practice: What should I do?
- On the Other Side of Chaos
- Show Me the Money!
“All of the webinars for this week are being recorded, so anyone is able to access the recording and is free to share the recording links, as well as the registration links,” says Kristi Hudson of ChiroHealthUSA. “Additionally, a few of our preferred partners in chiropractic have stepped up to provide free services to help the profession easily navigate these changes. WebEx is offering its services for free for 30 days to assist docs transitioning to telehealth services, and CashPractice is offering their Drip Marketing software at no charge through the end of May to help with patient communication. These have been added to the bottom of our resource page.”
April 1, 3pm EST — Exposure to COVID-19 in the Practice: What should I do?
Dr. Scott Munsterman answers the following questions for attendees:
• What is required of my practice when a patient has a positive screening or test for COVID-19?
• How should I respond if a patient has been determined to have COVID-19 and they have been in my office?
• What are the levels of risk I need to be aware of as COVID-19 spreads?
• Exposure to COVID-19 in the practice is here — but how should you respond?
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/17/no095h4
April 2, 1pm EST — On the Other Side of Chaos
Host Alan Bergquist, DC, and fellow DC presenters Larry Markson, Damon Walton, Bart Anderson, Danny Drubin and David Neubauer discuss how to navigate the challenges we all face personally and professionally:
• Recreating Your Vision
• Learn how to maintain a “future orientation” on a new vision for the future on the far side of the current challenges
• Strategic Navigation
• Thinking strategically, rather than reactively as you navigate through the next several months
• Leading Through Change
• Discover methods to not only deal with the changes ahead but also LEAD others through them as well (at home and at work)
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/2/mlg09fz
April 2, 3pm EST — Show Me the Money!
Join Dr. Ray Foxworth and his guests to review government assistance and the steps and strategies to get back on sound financial footing after COVID-19.
Registration Link: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/18/54yznir
For the latest COVID-19 info for doctors of chiropractic, including upcoming webinars, updates, resources and articles from Chiropractic Economics, go to chiroeco.com/coronavirus-covid-19.