Recorded: Tuesday, June 26, 2 p.m. EST
Speaker: Shayne Morris, PhD molecular biology, CNS, Systemic Formulas COO
In this educational webinar, Shayne Morris, Ph.D, will share the core Psychobiome Protocol and help you identify the exact probiotics necessary for targeted nourishment for your patients and help them with clinically diagnosed depression and anxiety. Learn about the new light that’s been shed on the intimate connection between the gut and the brain and develop a better understanding of what impacts cognition and mood. Discover how microorganisms in the GI send signals to the brain and how to naturally influence well-being and mental health. This webinar will take your practice into the future of healing.
1.Discover new ways to ease stress and anxiety: Up until now, the challenge has been a way to identify the exact probiotics necessary for targeted nourishment. Now—you can. Find out the steps to take so you can help patients with their clinically diagnosed depression and anxiety.
2. Get the core psychobiome protocol: This gives you what has been difficult, if not virtually impossible for other practitioners to find… a way to bring focus to the microbiome to support specific facets of mental wellness.
3. Take an entirely new look at the gut-brain axis: Find out about the new light that’s been shed on the intimate connection between the gut and the brain,so you can do more to control the biochemical processes essential for support.
4. Develop a better understanding of what impacts brain cognition and mood: When you dig deeper into the microbiome, you’ll see what others don’t—astonishing ways to nourish the brain that can restore what’s been lost.
5. Identify the overlooked source of mental health: Some microorganisms in the GI play a much larger role in sending signals to the brain than others. You’ll find out what they are and how to put them to work to influence the brain.
6. Take your practice into the future of healing: You’ll learn how to improve your patients’ cognition, how to stop cognitive decline, and how to naturally influence well-being and mental health.
About the Speaker
Shayne Morris PhD, MBA, CNS, is a biochemist and molecular biologist specializing in beneficial interactions between our bodies systems including the complex microbiota and the use of therapeutic herbal ingredients. Morris’s manufacturing and corporate experience and business education, complement the ever-important clinical research and development at Systemic Formulas. He has pioneered multiple new product designs, patents, and most importantly introduced the concept of “herbalomics” and the “Nutri-Biome”.