June 2, 2011 — Schedulicity, a leader in online appointment booking for small businesses, announced it has added a comprehensive class and workshop scheduling tool to its Schedulicity calendaring program.
The feature, which is free to Schedulicity subscribers, aims to provide service professionals with an efficient and powerful way to quickly add classes and workshops to enhance their growing businesses. Now, service providers such as yoga instructors, dance teachers, dog trainers, and more can create and manage classes and workshop rosters directly from their computers or mobile devices.
“What good is an online coupon without the ability to schedule and book the appointment or sign up for the class before the deal runs out?” said Jerry Nettuno, Schedulicity CEO. “Close to 40 percent of the service-based deals on Groupon and Living Social are for classes and with Facebook poised to offer online coupons, the market will see explosive growth. Getting the appointment booked effortlessly at any time day or night is a crucial success factor for small businesses and Schedulicity has already helped with over 4 million appointments to date.”
“Many of our trainers teach both fitness classes and one-on-one sessions,” said Maury Wiegand, owner of The Club in Bozeman. “With Schedulicity, we’re able to keep our class and workshop schedule synchronized with trainers’ appointment schedules to avoid double-booking. The class scheduling feature has also been incredibly easy to set up and manage — much easier than packages costing thousands more. Not to mention the convenience to our customers and trainers from being able to book classes and access schedules from any mobile device anytime, anywhere.”
About Schedulicity’s class scheduling:
Schedulicity’s scheduling process is now available for purveyors of classes and workshops. Features for instructors include:
- Easy set-up to help quickly schedule classes using weekly or monthly patterns;
- Management of class and workshop rosters using the Schedulicity Class Calendar;
- The ability to change the date, start or end time, instructor, location, openings or price for any class or workshop session on-the-fly;
- Viewing and management of class and workshop rosters from iPhone, Android or BlackBerry;
- Calendar integration that detects double-booking when scheduling classes or appointments;
- Creation of detailed reports showing client class and workshop attendance; and
- Ability to print rosters to use as sign-in sheets.
For consumers/students, the Class Scheduling feature helps with:
- Online self-enrollment in classes and workshops;
- Automatic reminders of upcoming classes or workshops; and
- Notification via email if classes or workshops are edited or canceled.
Class Scheduling video tutorial available at here.
Source: Schedulicity, www.schedulicity.com