December 10, 2010 — Join the chiropractic colleges, hundreds of chiropractic clinics and many other advocacy groups around the world who are helping the nonprofit “Oklahaven” Children’s Chiropractic Center by conducting a “Have-A-Heart” Campaign during Valentine’s Week, Feb. 7-14, 2011.
Uniting our consciousness during this week will bring the awareness of the power of chiropractic for the children to your community and you will be supporting an internationally recognized nonprofit organization.
Let us know that you “Have-A-Heart” and we will send you:
• A DVD of the children’s journeys to health — yours to keep.
• Pamphlets about “Oklahaven” Children’s Chiropractic Center.
• Hearts to list donor’s name and display in your windows, waiting room, front desk or along the halls to patient rooms.
• Information sheet with details for the campaign.
• A press release to announce your participation.
Here’s what we are asking you to do:
• Show the DVD as it’s an excellent tool for public education: waiting rooms, community groups, health food stores, etc.
• Ask everyone to sponsor a heart by giving a gift and writing their name on a heart to be displayed.
• Collect money donated.
• Keep a log of who donates and the amount. We will thank them.
• Send us your final report detailing your success.
• The prestigious award of the “Golden Heart” – the giver of life – is given to the college and whoever sells the most hearts.
• Join us in uniting our consciousness during this week to bring the awareness of the power of chiropractic for children to your community.
Source: “Oklahaven” Children’s Chiropractic Center, www.chiropractic4kids.com