March 18, 2010 — ThermoActive is a ground-breaking line of cold and hot compression therapy supports that utilizes the latest technology and innovations to treat new and chronic injuries.
The patented technology provides circumferential compression in conjunction with cooling or heating therapy. Each support features 3 components:
• An anatomical wrap with easy to adjust hook and loop;
• A patented removable gel pack that can either be frozen or heated depending on the use; and
• A unique, easy-to-use hand-held pump that adjusts the level of compression.
ThermoActive to provide the following benefits:
• Deep tissue treatment – others do not apply enough pressure to achieve this.
• Anatomically correct fitting – the pumping action helps the support conform to the shape of the body, providing a better and more effective treatment.
• Mobility- the support will stay in place even if you are walking or doing light activity.
• Faster recovery from injuries
Source: Poly Gel, www.polygel.com