October 13, 2011 — PerformTex Products recently introduced its newest line of elastic therapeutic tape — PerformTex Tape.
PerformTex Tape features a twin-groove technology, improved breathability, and increased moisture wicking capabilities, which are designed to allow for longer wear time due to its overall comfort and ability to prevent adhesive breakdown incurred from moisture entrapment.
This coupled with its grasping “pressure diamond” pattern aims to encourage deeper fascial penetration for increased rehabilitative results.
PerformTex Tape specification:
- No latex
- 100 percent cotton
- 100 percent medical grade, heat activated adhesive
- Stays on up to five days
- Eight to 10 applications per roll
- Size 2” x 16+’
PerformTex Tape functions:
- Helps provide support to joints and muscles
- Helps relieve pain
- Helps reduce swelling and inflammation
- Helps accelerate recovery and healing from intense exercise
- Helps prevent overuse and overcontraction of working muscles
- Helps delay fatigue and improve endurance
Source: PerformTex Products, www.performtex.com