January 26, 2015 — Exercise—including rehab, wellness, and fitness—is now more versatile, simple, and inspiring with the launch of Performance Health’s new TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops. This patent-pending innovation changes the game by combining multiple exercise tools in one portable, lightweight, and effective package.
By connecting the upper and lower body in a single exercise and facilitating open-hand exercises, holding objects with resistance, and completely hands-free exercises, CLX creates entirely new possibilities.
It also allows quick and easy transitions between exercises and fast adjustments in exertion during exercises. Click here to watch a brief demonstration.
“TheraBand professional resistance bands have been the market leading choice and indispensable product for rehab practitioners for over 35 years,” said Marshall Dahneke, CEO, Performance Health. “Thus, it’s fitting that we launch this new era of exercise with our TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops. You have to experience CLX to understand how it will literally change exercise. Just ask the professionals who are using it today.”
“I’ve been using TheraBand with my patients and athletes for over 25 years,” said Kevin E. Wilk, PT, DPT, associate clinical director for Champion Sports Medicine (a Physiotherapy Associates facility) in Birmingham, Alabama. “Its versatility helps me take care of patients in the clinic, at home or on the road. I trust the TheraBand progression with the top athletes in the world. The CLX is the next big thing in sports and orthopedic rehab; I use it every day.”
“The versatility of CLX is unbelievable,” said Sue Falsone, PT, MS, SCS, ATC, CSCS, COMT, owner of Structure & Function, a consulting and education business for healthcare clinicians and athletes. “I can use it with any of my athletes from rehab to performance enhancement.”
“We’ve built CLX on the trusted TheraBand progression system of colors that practitioners trust and choose over competitors,” said Dr. Phil Page, PT, PhD, Executive Director of Global Clinical Research at Performance Health. “This breakthrough product also follows TheraBand’s evidence-based roots with over 10 clinical studies on CLX completed or underway, in addition to over 500 studies on TheraBand brand elastic resistance.”
TheraBand CLX Consecutive Loops features:
- An all-in-one product
- Does the work of four products: band, loops, tubing with handles, door anchor.
- Available in bulk rolls and individual packs in seven color-coded resistance levels.
- Simplicity, which may increase compliance and use
- Intuitive design and versatility make home exercise less complicated.
- No knot tying needed.
- Consecutive Loops to allow hands-free motion
- Patent-pending built-in consecutive loops work for open hand exercise, holding objects with resistance, never before possible exercises and hands-free exercises.
- Latex-free construction
- Exclusive latex-free material and proprietary construction method yield winning results.
- Resistance that increases in 25 percent intervals
- With TheraBand trusted color progression, resistance increases 25% percent from yellow through black.
- Integrated app engages patients and practitioners
- Video library and exercise support features enhance the user experience.
Free samples are available at therabandclx.com/sample.
Source: Performance Health