September 4, 2013 — Palmer College of Chiropractic has begun a nationwide tour to provide alumni with opportunities in their own communities to stay connected with its leaders, faculty and staff, and to help the college connect with prospective students. The Community Connection Fall 2013 Tour is coming to state chiropractic association meetings across the U.S., featuring Palmer events and other networking opportunities for alumni, who are encouraged to bring prospective students.
For event details, click on the tour locations. The college is firming up details for the remaining tour stops and will provide updates as available.
Palmer Community Connection Fall 2013 Tour*
- Colorado Chiropractic Association Sept. 13-15
- Kentucky Association of Chiropractors Sept. 13-15
- Wisconsin Chiropractic Association Sept. 19-22
- Connecticut Chiropractic Council Sept. 27-28
- Michigan Association of Chiropractic Oct. 4-6
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association Oct. 4-6
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association Oct. 5-6
- Washington State Chiropractic Association Oct. 11-13
- Mississippi Chiropractic Association Oct. 12-13
- Chiropractic Association of Louisiana Oct. 18-20
- Georgia Chiropractic Association Oct. 18-20
- Iowa Chiropractic Society Oct. 19-20
- Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association Oct. 26-27
- Florida Chiropractic Society Nov. 9-10
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors Nov. 16-17
- Florida Chiropractic Association Nov. 21-24
*Tour information subject to change.
Source: Palmer College of Chiropractic