Reading Time: 1 minute
March 29, 2012 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) is excited to announce that it will be nominating its Chairman Kent Greenawalt for Modern Healthcare’s 100 Most Influential People in Healthcare.
The winners will be selected based on merit and the number of nominations received. Having been a leader within the chiropractic profession, Kent Greenawalt is well-deserving of this recognition.
The foundation asks for your support them in this initiative. Please submit your nomination today!
Nominating Kent Greenawalt is easy:
- Visit: modernhealthcare.com/section/100-Most-Influential
- Click “Nominate”
- Complete the form as follows:
- Nominee’s LAST name – Greenawalt
- Nominee’s FIRST name – Kent
- Nominee’s title – Chairman
- Nominee’s organization – Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
- Location of nominee’s organization – California
- Click “Submit”
- Help Kent receive more nominations by sharing this email with your colleagues!
Nominations will be accepted through Friday, April 20, 2012. The 300 people who receive the most nominations will be placed on a final ballot. From May 7, 2012 through June 15, 2012 readers can cast their votes for five nominees via ModernHealthcare.com.
Readers’ votes will count for 50 percent of the outcome. The other 50 percent will come from the expert opinions of the senior editors at Modern Healthcare. The final ranking will be published in the August 27, 2012 issue of Modern Healthcare.
Source: Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, f4cp.org