Reading Time: 2 minutes
LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwire – Jan 7, 2013) –
“Breakfast of Health Champions with Jeff Arnold: Big Questions for Big Thinkers,” a candid conversation on hot topics with health luminaries, a “Special Session” at the 4th annual Digital Health Summit at the 2013 International CES in Las Vegas.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
10:00 a.m. PST
Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall N250
Moderated by Jeff Arnold, Chairman and CEO of Sharecare, the event will feature the following diverse panel of health experts:
- Mehmet Oz, MD, two-time Emmy®-award winning television host of “The Dr. Oz Show”
- Otis Webb Brawley, MD, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer, EVP, American Cancer Society
- Ashley Koff, RD, “Qualitarian,” internationally-renowned nutrition expert and health advocate
- Simon Whitfield, Canadian 3-time Olympic triathlete
**INTERVIEW OPPORTUNITIES: Jeff Arnold, Dr. Otis Webb Brawley and Dr. Ashley Koff are available to discuss HealthMakers 250 and how this unprecedented video series will bring together today’s foremost luminaries and leaders driving healthcare innovation over the next decade**
The “Breakfast of Health Champions” event is a live adaption of the new online video series, “HealthMakers 250: Conversations on the Leading Edge,” launching later this week on Sharecare.com, the health and wellness social media platform co-founded by Jeff Arnold and Dr. Mehmet Oz.
HealthMakers 250 is produced by Sharecare through a strategic partnership with the Wireless-Life Sciences Alliance (WLSA). Sharecare and the WLSA will collaborate on interactive initiatives and co-develop content and events to elevate the dialogue and collaboration between all players in the healthcare ecosystem. The partnership will also focus on advancing understanding, development and adoption of wireless and online health technologies and how they are increasingly supporting positive health and lifestyle changes.
HealthMakers 250 will address today’s pressing health topics and questions related to the future evolution of healthcare, such as:
- What does the future of healthcare look like?
- How do we fix the healthcare system?
- What game-changing innovations are happening today?
- How can diet and lifestyle alter our genes?
- What health hurdles have we yet to conquer?
- How has the internet changed medicine?
- What are the critical medical issues facing America?
- How do we inspire the next generation of health providers?
- What health issues do doctors worry about?
- What is working to make America healthier?