June 3, 2011 — MED3OOO, a national leader in healthcare management and technology products and services, announced today that it will be hosting a free webinar exploring the “Why ACOs Should Be Physician Led.” This webinar will be led by one Dr. Amit Rastogi, who will share how his positive leadership has been integral in promoting the viable success of a coordinated network of autonomous physicians within an ACO.
Dr. Rastogi will explore how by partnering with local physicians, he was able to achieve a system of healthcare that not only provides patients with top quality care but aids in providing a full spectrum of resources and services within the full range of the many healthcare fields.
During this one hour webinar, attendees will hear why centering an ACO around a physician practice makes sense, as well as learn how to provide many benefits to patients and physicians on both a care and monetary level.
The webinar will be held: June 8, 11:00 ET
What will be discussed:
- How to successfully develop a physician led ACO
- How physician alignment can improve quality of care
- Common pitfalls to avoid when starting out
- How to successfully work with insurance companies
- How to continue growing during healthcare reform
- How to deploy technology
- Ways to manage expectations
Who should attend:
- Physician Executives
- Practice Managers and Group Leaders
- Healthcare Consultants
To register for this event click here http://info.med3000.com/why-acos-should-be-physician-led-webinar
Source: MED3000, www.med3000.com