On Sept. 9, Logan University, in conjunction with the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Council on Women’s Health, announced the second annual Women’s Health Symposium.
Open to all health care professionals who want to learn more about treating the female patient, this year’s event features respected speakers providing enlightening and practical information on women’s health, from meditation, yoga and stress relief to labs, radiology, pain reduction and so much more. The program will be available on-demand October 17 through December 18, 2020, and provides up to 12 hours of continuing education credits. Interested attendees should contact Logan’s Postgraduate Department at 800-842-3234 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check for approval from their state board.
A full program schedule with presentation topic details can be found here.
- The Symposium is available on-demand October 17 – December 18, 2020
- Register by October 3, 2020 to receive the Early Bird Tuition Rate
- Register by December 15, 2020 to access the Symposium
- Online: Register online here.
- Phone: 800-842-3234
- Mail: Logan University, Postgraduate Department, 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- $65: Student Tuition
- $159: Early Bird Tuition (ACA Council on Women’s Health Member)
- $179: Early Bird Tuition (Non-ACA Council on Women’s Health Member)
- $179: Regular Tuition (ACA Council on Women’s Health Member)
- $200: Regular Tuition (Non-ACA Council on Women’s Health Member)
About Logan University
Logan University is dedicated to creating health leaders of tomorrow by combining its strengths of world-class faculty, tailored curriculum, hands-on experience, and a vibrant campus community. Since 1935, Logan has remained grounded in chiropractic education—with the flagship Doctor of Chiropractic—and also offers doctorate, masters and bachelor degrees online and on-campus. Logan is located on a sprawling 112-acre campus in Chesterfield, a western suburb of St. Louis. To learn more, visit logan.edu.