When: April 23 at 2 p.m. EST
Speaker: Jerome Rerucha, DC, BS, CSCS, CHPS
This webinar will cover:
- What is “Light Therapy?” / “What is Low Level Laser
- Low Level Laser Therapy = LLLT is the most researched
and validated modality of modern time.
- Physiological benefits of LLLT
- Introduction to the PL-Touch Erchonia Laser
- Benefits of the Erchonia PL-Touch in a chiropractic
practice = Maximize treatment protocols by treating the
- area of involvement (acute or chronic), central nervous
system (spine/subluxations), safety pin cycle (brain),
- Merrick chart (visceral somatic/somatic visceral).
- Return on investment
About The Speaker
Rerucha DC, BS, CSCS, CHPS. is a practicing clinician, co-owner of Crossfit
Eatonton with his wife, Jennette, and a speaker teaching integration of
advanced clinical treatment applications and competitive strength and
conditioning principles. Prior to clinical practice he was a full-time strength
coach, competed in powerlifting for 14 years and won a Lifetime Drug Free World
Title and The Best Lifter Award in 1999. Rerucha has been involved with
numerous Division 1 strength programs. Having the personal competitive lifting
experience, coaching numerous types of athletes and elite strength athletes
provides additional benefits when teaching his dynamic clinical applications.