Join Jerome Rerucha, DC to talk about low level laser therapy (LLLT) treatments in chiropractic care. Through research, LLLT has shown to significantly improve pain, inflamation, and chronic conditions. This webinar will show you this research as well as ways to help patients with these common problems through LLLT.
- Intro to Low Back Pain
- Back Pain in America: Statistics and Data
- Crisis of Back Pain
- Chiropractic Care –the consumer perspective
- Low Back Pain – Anatomy of Specific Diagnosis &
- Pain & Inflammation: The Secret Killer
- Review Proven, FDA Cleared Plantar Fasciitis / Chronic Heel Pain Laser Study
- Foot Pain – Anatomy of Specific Diagnosis
- Soft Tissue/Structure/Neurology
- Intro to Understanding Chronic Neck and Shoulder
- Discuss Treatment Programs to Schedule Patient
Dr. Jerome Rerucha is in private practice, Performance Chiropractic & Wellness, in White Plains, Georgia. For the past 14 years, Rerucha has lectured nationally & internationally to doctors of all medical disciplines on integrative health care, rehabilitation, clinical nutrition, chiropractic and the use of low level laser therapy for neurological programming, healing enhancement and human performance.