February 21, 2014 — Klean Athlete, a line of NSF Certified for Sport nutritional supplements designed to support the healthy lifestyle and promote peak performance, is excited to announce its 2014 Klean Team USA Ambassador Athletes. The inaugural team is made up of 10 athletes from around the country who embrace a clean lifestyle through healthy living and training.
“The Klean Team USA supports all levels of endurance-focused athletes who exemplify the Klean Athlete values — training naturally to reach their peak performance through optimal health,” says Timothy Monk, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Klean Athlete and multiple marathon and triathlon finisher including the Ironman World Championships. “Each ambassador serves as a role model, and embodies the characteristics that represent Klean Athlete. It is inspiring to see their passion!”
Meet the 2014 Klean Team USA Ambassador Athletes:
- Balazs Csoke of The Woodlands, TX (triathlete)
- Beatrice Dormoy of San Diego, CA (cycling, mountain biking)
- Susan Kelley of Pittsburgh, PA (triathlete)
- Stephen Kowal of Sachse, TX (triathlete)
- Michael Manning of Portland, OR (cycling, triathlete)
- Corey McKenna of Coeur d’Alene, ID (cycling, swimming, triathlete)
- Dina Neils of Elk Grove, CA (runner/triathlete)
- Andrew Reheisse of Ellisville, MO (running)
- Timothy Samec of Drums, PA (triathlete)
- Beth Ulibarri of Albuquerque, NM (running)
The Klean Athlete line is composed of nine nutritional supplements created to provide a safe and effective foundation to live healthy, train smart and compete at the best possible level. The complete line of Klean Athlete products undergoes a meticulous testing and verification process to receive the esteemed NSF Certified for Sport certification ensuring that each product is free of banned substances. The NSF Certified for Sport® program was developed in response to the concerns of athletes, coaches, team owners and others about finding banned substances in sports nutrition products.
To follow the 2014 Klean Team USA’s progress and learn more about their upcoming competitions and race schedules, please follow Klean Athlete on Facebook (facebook.com/KleanAthlete) and Twitter (@kleanathlete) as well as visit the Blog at kleanathlete.com/blog.
Source: Klean Athlete