January 31, 2014 — Due to its importance, over the last few months the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) has sent many notices to members detailing various ICD-10 products and resources. While a large number of members have taken advantage of these offerings, many still don’t know ACA has developed an extensive array of products that are either free or significantly discounted for members, such as:
- A Web page that is free to members, which details the basics on the transition, including ICD-10 history, articles and other helpful tools
- An hour-long webinar, “ICD-10 Implementation for the Chiropractic Clinic,” that is $75 for non-members and free for members
- An ICD-10 Toolkit with implementation timelines, checklists, and other worksheets that is $119 for non-members and free for members
- The ChiroCode ICD-10 Manual which is discounted from $129 to $119 for ACA members
- The ACA ICD-10 Code Mapping Tool guides you to the full, detailed mapping of common chiropractic ICD-9 codes in order to help your clinic in the transition to ICD-10, and minimizes staff time in searching for the ICD-10 equivalent for commonly used codes. It is discounted from $150 to $25 for members until Feb. 5.
- An ICD-10 Workshop and “Ask the Experts” Q&A Panel Discussion will be held at NCLC
Taking advantage of all of these offerings would result in a savings of $329 or almost exactly half a year’s membership dues.