May 10, 2012 — Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative health and lifestyle solutions, announced that its popular Perfect Chair Zero-Gravity Recliner is now available for sale at Brookstone, the specialty retailer well-known for its unique and high-quality technology and wellness products.
Brookstone now offers this state-of-the-art relaxation recliner in its retail stores, catalog, and on Brookstone.com.
“Beyond its design appeal and ergonomic comfort, the Perfect Chair is the ideal complement to consumers’ hectic lifestyles,” says Steven Schwartz, vice president, merchandising and product development. “More than just a sophisticated piece of furniture, this zero-gravity recliner allows our customers to experience an optimal state of relaxation. We encourage people to visit our Brookstone stores for a demonstration.”
Human Touch’s Perfect Chair is marketed as blending the best of aesthetics, technology, and wellness in a seating experience that transcends even the highest standards of comfort. Consistent with physician-recommended sitting posture, the chair’s fixed-form position is designed to ensure maximum ergonomic comfort at all recline angles to fit the body, while its design complements any living or office space.
Key Perfect Chair features and benefits:
- Zero-gravity ergonomics: Reclines to a neutral-posture position, which elevates the legs above the heart and balances the body’s weight. This position helps relieve muscle tension, soreness, fatigue, and inflammation due to over-exertion; it also promotes healthy muscle recovery after exercise
- Electric recline system: With the simple adjustment of a lever, the electric recline system eases the body into zero-gravity, which physicians recommend as a healthy way to sit
- Solid wood base: Using only 100 percent renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves
- Rugged frame and rails: Its high-tensile-strength steel body frame is powder-coated with a durable and protective surface that ensures a long life free from rust and discoloration. The graceful, nickel-plated glide rail ensures smooth recline motion
- Suits any style: Adorned with beautiful French triple-stitch patterns, the single-pad-set construction is a seamless blend of opulence, quality and old-world craftsmanship. Is available in a variety of colors in premium or bonded leather, or S?fSuede upholstery
Source: Human Touch, humantouch.com