November 16, 2010 — When Staci Berner started Shapeez, she set out to create a garment for herself that would be supportive, yield no bra bulges, conceal muffin-top and give a 360-degree smooth appearance.
The resulting product line offers customers superior support, which has translated into additional health and wellness benefits for the wearer. Over the years, Shapeez has received countless comments about their products from breast and lung cancer survivors as well as women with ongoing back and shoulder pain.
After purchasing their Shapeez garments, customers stated they were pain free, had regained their confidence, and were looking and feeling great.
With this in mind, Shapeez is pleased to announce the Shapeez Health Distribution Program. This program is offered to healthcare professional whose patients would benefit from wearing Shapeez garments. The program allows participating doctors to purchase Shapeez garments for their patients at wholesale prices and allows the patients to enjoy some of the major health benefits as below:
• Shapeez garments alleviate stress on the middle back/spine, which is the primary reason conventional bras are so uncomfortable for most women.
• The design of Shapeez garments helps support without putting stress on shoulders, which causes grooves that become physically visible as women get older. This problem is especially true in many women in a C-cup or larger.
• Rib problems are reduced by the wearing of Shapeez garments, as there is no pinching or binding on the ribs which is normally caused by a regular bra as it goes around the body.
• Shapeez garments help provide equal distribution of breast weight across the entire spine and around the rib cage, thanks to its nonbinding breathable cool-tex lycra, which is priceless for women who suffer from Scoliosis (a curvature of the spine that leads to a lot of back and rib pain). With a regular bra, pain is almost unavoidable and is inherent in its design.
• Shapeez garments provide support that helps with posture. Standing erect helps a person’s joints distribute weight better and allow all the vital organs of the body to function better (i.e. being able to breathe better, and therefore feel better).
• The abdominal support of the Unbelievabra (long versions) also helps some women with slight abdominal muscle tears from pregnancy.
• The “tank style” nonbinding design and fabric properties (i.e., four way-stretch) of Shapeez garments alleviate pressure and pushing on surgical scars from surgical procedures by evenly distributing weight and tension around the entire body.
The charter member of the Shapeez Health Distribution Program is Dr. Bret R Staley. For more information about the Health Distribution Program, contact Dr. Staley at 702-397-2273 or via e-mail DrStaley@shapeez.com.
Source: Shapeez, www.unbelievabra.com