All chiropractors are invited to attend the free Advanced Medical Integration (AMI) online summit on Friday, March 20, 2020, to discuss how to maintain success during the current coronavirus crisis.
“These are trying times for all of us, but we’ve assembled a roster of the top minds in chiropractic business consulting, medical integration, and marketing to help you through these trying times,” says AMI in a released statement. “Never in our lifetime have we as chiropractors been given the opportunity to stand up and do something incredible that absolutely makes a huge difference, directly addresses a crisis with a solution, and gives next level.”
Topics covered will include the science of virology and nutrition, clinical and administrative solutions, marketing and sales.
Experts scheduled to speak include Mike Carberry, Coleen Carberry, Brad Watts, Bob Beilhart, Bobbee Palmer, and more.
Segment titles will be:
- Welcome and Call-to-ACTION
- Review of the science and virology — understanding the mechanisms
- Nutrional Influence to modulate and support a healthy immune response
- Solutions to BOOST immune resilience both BEFORE and DURING infection (building your own “Care Kits” for patients)
- The increased scope of response deliverable by an Integrated Office
- The local practitioners role in the pandemic response — how to take action (including protocols)
- Administrative process — delegating staff to organize and mobilize
- Marketing campaigns and outflow promotions to reach much more of your community that need HELP
- A quick and effective Facebook (BASIC/EASY) Campaign
- Providing a flow of proactive and useful information to empower patients (and non patients)
- Breaking news on Wharton’s Jelly study and novel coronavirus (and how this (as of March 17th) changes EVERYTHING)
- Behind the scenes of the biotech that just revealed a complete (and SHOCKING) discovery
- Presenting to the public space: increasing awareness and directing to a solution — converting your talk to a live webinar format instead of in-person audience
- Close of session — Beginning of Your ACTION
For more information or to sign up for the webinar click here.
For all coronavirus updates, including articles, guides, webinars, business loan news and more, go to the Chiropractic Economics coronovirus hub at chiroeco.com/?s=coronavirus.