February 19, 2013 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) recently announced the appointment of Greg Harris, vice president of university advancement at Life University, to its board of directors.
“Appointing Harris to the F4CP Board of Directors will only benefit the campaign,” says Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman of the F4CP. “Harris’ expertise, particularly in corporate fund raising, will be a valuable asset to the overall growth of the organization. As prestigious individuals — such as Harris — continue to accept appointment to the F4CP Board, I expect only improvements and greater success will result.”
Earning both his undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of Cincinnati, Harris currently specializes in alumni relations, fund raising, post graduate education, and business development programs in his position with Life University. Harris has experience working with non-profit organizations, fund raising, event planning, grant writing, public speaking, volunteer management, community outreach and strategic planning. Preceding his role at Life University, Harris held the position of chief advancement and administrative officer at the Detroit Zoological Society.
Harris will join the following industry leaders as a member of the F4CP Board:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, CEO, Foot Levelers
- Gerard W. Clum, DC, president emeritus, Life West Chiropractic College
- Don Petersen, publisher, Dynamic Chiropractic
- Mike Flynn, DC, past president, World Federation of Chiropractors; past chairman, ACA Board
- Tom Klapp, DC, member of Life University Board of Regents
- Joe Doyle, publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Fabrizio Mancini, DC, president emeritus, Parker University
- Mickey Burt, DC, executive director, Palmer Chiropractic College Alumn
- Mark Sanna, DC, president, Breakthrough Coaching
- Carol Ann Malizia, DC, president, GirlsGalsGurus
- Marshall Dahneke, president, Hygenic Corp.
- Charles DuBois, president, Standard Process
- Earl DeCarli, president & CEO, Scrip Companies
- Lance Cohen, DC, practicing doctor, Cohen Chiropractic Clinic
- William Meeker, DC, president, Palmer College of Chiropractic West
Harris is excited to assume his new responsibilities as a member of the F4CP Board. He states: “Having the opportunity to serve on the F4CP Board is an incredible privilege. I am pleased to serve the profession in a way that promotes the truth and positive benefits of chiropractic care.”
Source: Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, f4cp.org