December 20, 2017—Foot Levelers just announced an exciting spring lineup of educational events for chiropractic professionals. Led by some of the profession’s brightest minds and most electrifying presenters, registration for free in-person seminars is now open at FootLevelers.com/Seminars. Register for free webinars at FootLevelers.com/Webinars.
Taking place in major cities across the country, Foot Levelers’ educational seminars are widely regarded as among the profession’s best. Events include…
- “The 3 R’s of Chiropractic: Reduce, Restore & Rehab” with Jeffrey McKinley, DC
- “Biomechanics, Imaging and Care of the High School Athlete” with Tim Maggs, DC
- “Tools & Techniques for a Sports Chiropractic Practice” with Kurt Juergens, DC
- “The 3 Power Patterns of Health and Healing” with Brian Jensen, DC
- “New Charrette’s Extremities: A 21st Century Approach” with Mark Charrette, DC
- “Updated Imaging of Your Active Patient” with Alicia Yochum, DC
- “Adjusting the Extremities and the Spine the WONG WAY” with Kevin Wong, DC
- “Advanced Biomechanical Testing and Treatment for the Active Patient” with Tim Maggs, DC & Jennifer Pedley, DC
- “Chiropractic Care for Women’s Wellness” with Kristina Petrocco-Napuli, DC
- And more!!
NEW to the speaker roster this year is Jennifer Pedley, DC. In addition to her DC and American Chiropractic Board of Radiology certification, Pedley holds a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in diagnostic imaging, a diplomate as a board- certified Chiropractic radiologist, and is a Certified Chiropractic Sport Physician (C.C.S.P).
Visit FootLevelers.com/Seminars to learn more and to register for one of these exciting board seminars. Foot Levelers also offers a number of exciting free webinars at FootLevelers.com/Webinars. Earn up to 1 CE from the comfort of your home office or practice. For an unparalleled practice growth coaching experience, be sure to check out the Foot Levelers Training Center: FootLevelers.com/Training-Center.
All Foot Levelers-sponsored seminars are eligible for Continuing Education units (CEs) through partnerships with Chiropractic colleges and universities—and they’re all FREE!
Source: Foot Levelers