February 10, 2015 — Foot Levelers has announced its 2015 spring seminar schedule, as well as its spring webinar series lineup.
2015 Spring Seminar Series
The spring seminar schedule includes 23 events, seven speakers, and six topics. Among the 23 events, two are located at Foot Levelers’ headquarters in Roanoke, Virginia. In cooperation with various chiropractic colleges, all 23 events offer 12 continuing education units (CEUs).
This season’s Foot Levelers seminar lineup includes:
- Mark Charrette, DC – Advanced Extremity Adjusting: Deliberate Practice Protocols
- Manuel Duarte, DC – The Kinetic Chain & Low Back Stabilization
- Brian Jensen, DC – Stress Structure, and Neurology
- Jon Mulholland, DC – A Joint-by-Joint Approach to Assess & Treat Lower Extremity Injuries
- Kevin Wong, DC – Supporting Your Body from Toes to Nose
- Terry Yochum, DC & Tim Maggs, DC – Biomechanics, Imaging, and the High School Athlete
The Foot Levelers seminar series is a biannual event (spring and fall) that furthers the company’s long-standing support of the chiropractic community.
2015 Spring Webinars
Foot Levelers is hosting 11 webinars during the spring of 2015, focusing on a variety of chiropractic topics including technique and cash-based practices. In all, there are 11 different topics by six different lecturers, with eight offering CEUs.
The Foot Levelers 2015 Spring webinar series lineup:
- Biomechnical Issues with Runners with Jon Mulholland, DC – non-CEU (Feb. 10)
- Stress, Structure, and Neurology with Brian Jensen, DC – 1 CEU (February 24)
- Building the High School Athlete Practice with Tim Maggs, DC – non-CEU (March 10)
- Building a Cash-Based Practice with Tim Maggs, DC – non-CEU (March 24)
- Feet and Arches: It’s What Your Patients Don’t Know that Can Hurt Them with Kevin Wong, DC – 1 CEU (April 7)
- Effective Adjustment for the Foot and Knee with Mark Charrette, DC – 1 CEU (April 28)
- Introduction to the Core Stabilization Sub Systems with Manuel Duarte, DC – 1 CEU (May 12)
- Introduction to a Functional Movement Screening Test – 1 CEU (May 26)
- Painful Shoulders Anyone? The Shoulders, Ribs, and the Thoriacic Spine with Kevin Wong, DC – 1 CEU (June 9)
- Effective Adjustments for the Wrist and Elbow with Mark Charrette, DC – 1 CEU (June 23)
Foot Levelers hosts two series of chiropractic webinars per year, one in the spring, one in the fall.
Since its founding in 1952, Foot Levelers has been a cornerstone in chiropractic education and research. The company has initiated 37 clinical studies and trials and has been one of the largest financial supporters of chiropractic colleges and associations. For more information or to register for any of the seminars or webinars, visit footlevelersevents.com.
Source: Foot Levelers