December 15, 2016—Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom-made functional orthotics, has announced 30 new seminars through summer 2017. Each event is worth 12 continuing education (CE) credits through partnerships with chiropractic colleges and universities. The normal cost for each seminar is $199 for doctors and $99 for C.A.s. (students attend free).
With the purchase of an InMotion Custom-Made Functional Orthotic,practitioners can attend for free.
Foot Levelers’ 2017 spring seminar schedule highlights the work of 10 of the profession’s brightest minds and most sought-after speakers, including…
- Kristina Petrocco-Napuli, an expert in women’s health, chronic pain and integrative care, on “Chiropractic Care for Women’s Wellness”
- World-renowned educator Mark Charrette on “Lower Extremity Technique for Spinal Pelvic Stabilization”
- Former member of the Olympic Track and Field Trials Sports Medicine Team Kurt Juergens on “Tools & Techniques for a Sports Chiropractic Practice”
- World-renowned Sports Chiropractor Tim Maggs on “Biomechanics, Imaging and Caring for the High School Athlete: The Clinical Application for this Growing Population”
- International lecturer, author, columnist, and trainer Kathy Mills Chang on “Bulletproof Your Documentation, Coding and Compliance in 2017”
- Terry Yochum, who “wrote the book” (literally) on using radiology in the Chiropractic practice
The line-up also includes Alicia Yochum, Kevin Wong, Manuel Duarte and Brian Jensen covering a range of fascinating topics, including imaging, sports injury prevention, neurology, women’s wellness, and more. Foot Levelers also continually holds free online webinars, partnering with New York Chiropractic College to provide 1 CE credit for a number of webinars, dependent on state.
For complete seminar and webinar information, go to FootLevelersEvents.com, or call Foot Levelers at 800-553-4860.
Foot Levelers orthotics are backed by 37 clinical research studies and are the most evidence-based orthotics in the world. They are proven to help relieve back pain, improve athletic performance, and help hold the chiropractic adjustment better. Founded by a Chiropractor in 1952, Foot Levelers mission has always been to help patients and practices thrive.
Source: Foot Levelers