March 6, 2014 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) recently announced that one of its earliest supporters, Standard Process Inc., has officially surpassed the million-dollar donation mark, with total contributions expected to exceed $1,057,000 in 2014. This impressive donation has helped to steadily increase the number of media impressions generated by the F4CP, which amounted to more than 31 billion in 2013.
“It is an absolute privilege to contribute to such a deserving organization,” says Charlie DuBois, president, Standard Process. “We are fully committed to the F4CP, and wholeheartedly believe that through our collaborative efforts more patients will be exposed to and experience the many benefits associated with chiropractic care.”
Standard Process makes numerous charitable donations to local, state, and national organizations, and encourages its employees to do the same. Over the years, several Standard Process distributors and representatives have selected to support the F4CP, with contributions totaling more than $35,000. In 2013, the following Standard Process affiliates supported our positive press campaign:
- Comprehensive Nutrition Inc.
- Mid-Atlantic SP Nutritional Resources Inc.
- New England Nutritional Services Inc.
- Standard Process Nutrition Northeast Inc.
- Standard Process Nutrition of Southeast Michigan Inc.
- Standard Process NW Inc.
- Standard Process of Central Florida Inc.
- Standard Process of Central Texas Inc.
- Standard Process of Kansas-Western Missouri Inc.
- Standard Process of North Carolina Inc.
- Standard Process of North Texas Inc.
- Standard Process of Ohio Inc.
- Standard Process of Pennsylvania Inc.
- Standard Process of South Florida Inc.
- Standard Process Resources Inc.
- Standard Process South Inc.
- Standard Process Southeast Inc.
- Standard Process Southwest Nutrition Inc.
- Therapeutic Nutritional Services Inc.
- WYNYS Inc.
Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman, F4CP, commends the entire Standard Process organization for its ongoing support, stating, “This outstanding level of generosity allows the F4CP to flourish at all levels. We are extremely proud to work alongside partners, such as Standard Process, that demonstrate a similar promise and determination to establish and sustain great success for the chiropractic community.”
To date, Foot Levelers, the global leader in postural support products, is the only other organization to achieve this level of sponsorship.