August 24, 2011 — The Foundation for Chiropractic Progress appointed Earl DeCarli, president and CEO, Scrip Companies, to its Board of Directors.
“We are thrilled to welcome Earl DeCarli as the newest member of the Foundation Board of Directors,” says Kent Greenawalt, CEO and founder, Foundation for Chiropractic Progress. “His successful track record and noteworthy experience in brand management and corporate communications will be a remarkable asset in growing the foundation.”
With 27 years of experience in the healthcare industry DeCarli has led U.S. and international businesses through complex start up, turnaround and high-growth cycles. In addition, DeCarli has extensive experience in corporate communications, business development, as well as, channel and brand management.
Prior to joining Scrip, he held a variety of general management positions with Baxter Healthcare, Elekta Instruments AB, Welch Allyn Inc., Hygenic Corp. and most recently was group vice president with Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. (NYSE: HRC).
Presently, he serves as a member of the Executive Advisory Board of Beecken Petty O’Keefe & Company (BPOC), a private equity firm based in Chicago, Ill., and the Board of Directors of Reichert Inc., an eye care product and services company based in Depew, N.Y. DeCarli formerly served as vice president of the Board of Trustees for the Auburn Memorial Hospital in Auburn, N.Y.
Earl is excited to begin his new leadership role with the foundation and contribute to the success of the notable organization. “I was honored when approached to become a part of the foundation board,” shares DeCarli. “Their passion and dedication toward educating the public regarding the benefits associated with chiropractic care aligns with my own beliefs as well as those of my colleagues at Scrip. I am confident that the collaborative efforts of the foundation team will continue to make a difference for the chiropractic profession and the patients it serves.”
Presently, the following industry leaders serve as foundation board members:
- Kent S. Greenawalt, president, Foot Levelers
- Dr. Gerard W. Clum, president, Emeritus, Life West Chiropractic College
- Don Petersen, publisher, Dynamic Chiropractic
- Dr. Mike Flynn, president, World Federation of Chiropractors and past chairman, ACA Board
- Dr. Tom Klapp, member of Life University Board of Regents
- Joe Doyle, publisher, Chiropractic Economics
- Dr. Fab Mancini, president, Parker University
- Dr. Mickey Burt, executive director, Palmer Chiropractic College Alumni
- Dr. Mark Zeigler, president, Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Dr. Mark Sanna, president, Breakthrough Coaching
- Dr. Carol Ann Malizia, international speaker, Functional Wellness Consultant and president, GirlsGalsGurus
- Marshall Dahneke, president, Hygenic Corp
- Charles DuBois, president, Standard Process
- Earl DeCarli, president, Scrip Companies
“Since its establishment, the foundation leadership has evolved our organization into one that represents every segment of the doctor, college and vendor community,” concludes Greenawalt. “The appointment of Earl DeCarli indicates another step forward, and I am excited to see what new ideas and initiatives he will bring to the table.”
Source: Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, www.f4cp.org