When: Tuesday, August 9, 2016, 2 p.m. EST
Speaker: Brad Cost
This webinar will help you learn how to manage your data to improve your business by more effectively running your practice and growing your revenue.
You will Learn:
- How in a data world, we are more than the sum of the parts
- Why unlimited access to data is important
- Using business intelligence data
- Having data experiences and sharing them with patients and associates
- Using healthcare data sources and performance based metrics
About the speaker
Brad Cost became the chief executive officer, president and owner of Infinedi, LLC in 1999. He is a highly knowledgeable and credible source within the healthcare and data analytics industry. Cost has an impressive work history proving his success and owns various companies including: an electronic data interchange consultant firm, an interactive software development firm, an innovative software system and many more. His primary focus is in the development of cutting edge electronic data technology as it relates to the big data analysis of medical and health data.